Last Modified: 1/8/2020
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect both personal and non-personal information from and about businesses (and individuals that work there), consumers, clients, partners, and subscribers. Personal information may include your name, email address/email deliverability, contacts active phone number, billing address, or credit card information. Non-personal information includes companies standard information such as billing address and working company phone number.
Why We Use Your Personal Information
The information we collect from you or through data sources may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- To improve customer service based on feedback
- To enforce our rights or obligations set forth in contracts between clients, vendors, or partners and ourselves
- To process billing transactions
- To provide updates about contracts, account information, or renewals
- To send client and/or marketing emails.
- To share feedback, testimonials, or case studies via social media or in emails
- To call prospects on behalf of our clients
- To call prospects on behalf of our company
- Ways described at the time you consent to provide information
How we protect your information
We have implemented a variety of security measures and administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to protect the information we collect and that you provide to us.
Only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information. We have an encrypted payment gateway to process all transactions between us and clients and/or vendors. All information is stored on secure servers through Mailchimp, Demio, Leadpages, Google, and Salesforce and we are not liable for their services. To read about their privacy policies, please see Mailchimp’s here, Demio’s here, Leadpages here, Google’s here, and Salesforce’s here.
We have implemented an SSL, or Secure Sockets Layer, which establishes an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. However, submissions of information over the internet is never entirely secure so we cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via our Website while it is in transit over the internet. We are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers.
How we share your information
We will only share your information with third parties as outlined here and as otherwise permitted by law.
We only share personal and non-personal information with trusted third parties who assist in researching, enriching, or validating data for us to service our clients or conducting our business.
We give access to information to our authorized employees and reps in the course of operating our businesses. If we received an inquiry through our Website, we may share the information you provided with another employee who can best help you.
Reviewing your information
We retain your personal and non-personal information where we have an ongoing business need. For example, we may use information for an ongoing relationship with a client or retain copies of your information in our backup archives.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our terms and conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website here.
Do not track disclosure
This website does not monitor or behave differently if your computer transmits a “do not track” or similar signal or message.
This site is mainly focused on a United States audience. If you accessed outside the U.S., you acknowledge, agree, and consent that any information you provide will be transferred to a computer on a U.S. based server and subject to U.S. laws and regulations. You also acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local or national laws, rules or regulations applicable to such use.
California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, this section reviews your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, or “CCPA.”
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides you the right to request:
- That we provide you access to details on the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect and/or sell (including how we use and disclose this information, to whom we may sell it);
- That we delete any of your personal information;
- To opt out of any “sale” of your personal information that may occur; and
- To not be discriminated against for exercising any of the above rights.
If you would like to submit a request to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please submit the form below or contact us using the information at the end of this policy. If we receive a request, we then verify it using information associated with what you provided. We will let you know if further identification is required.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident or are otherwise located in the territory of Europe, this section provides additional details about the data we collect about you, and your rights granted by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Right of access – you can request to access what information we have about you.
- Right to opt-out – You also have the right to withdraw consent for us to keep your information or opt-out of direct marketing by contacting us with the information below or unsubscribing from emails.
- Right to rectification – You have the right for your data to be rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
- Right of data portability – allows you to obtain and reuse their data for your own purposes across different services and to be able to move/copy/transfer that data easily without affecting the data’s usability.
In compliance with data privacy regulations (e.g. GDPR, CCPA, etc.), you may request details about the information we have collected on you or opt-out.
If we receive a request, we then verify it using information associated with what you provided. We will let you know if further identification is required.